[Lazarus] CHM help package

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Mon Dec 11 18:32:45 CET 2017

I cloned your repo on my HD, and went through it step by step while
always trying to build lhelp, I could remove everything from the folder
chm except for these units: chmfifimain, chmreader, chmsitemap, chmtypes
(and chmobjinstance.inc). I think it is possible to extract the
essential changes from these units to get at least the new reading
functionality. I can try this - but: before beginning I'd like to get
positive feedback from fpc devs that this will be merged (I have some
old patches hanging around there, and it is not always motivating to
submit fpc patches).

As for the unit lcid_conv: This fits into Lazarus' LazUtils, and should
go there independently of how this story ends here. I have commit rights
to Lazarus and can put it there. Any objections?