[Lazarus] CHM help package

Sergey Bodrov serbod at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:24:45 CET 2017

On Dec 12, 2017 6:52 PM, "Werner Pamler" <werner.pamler at freenet.de> wrote:

If you don't mind I'll write a bug report for this part of your code. But a
question before doing so: The original function ReadWLCEntries  returns a
TChmWLCTopicArray, you put this into a var parameter and return a boolean
value. But later you ignore the function result. Is there a special idea
behind this?

Strange way to make changes, but I don't mind.

Main idea is get sure, that functon worked properly and it's result is
valid. And it make possible to do multiple searches with same resultset.

Does your code write the full-text index? Or is it already contained in the
current trunk version of chm?

full-text index writer is already implemented in trunk, and seems to work
fine. I just added some comments about how to properly use it and fix some
potential bugs. Maybe also added option to chmmaker utility, don't
remember..