[Lazarus] "Character" -> "Codepoint" in LazUTF8 function names

Wed Dec 13 00:23:00 CET 2017

On 2017-12-12 19:52, Mark Morgan Lloyd via Lazarus wrote:
>   It might go back at least as far as IBM's GDDM from 1979.

It's a real shame that generation of extremely talented developers
disappeared without anybody of equal talent taking their place. IBM used
to be a software power-house. Or maybe IBM is simply not that big in
writing software I deal with any more - these days they might only stick
to mainframe software only (which I have never dealt with).

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/