[Lazarus] CHM help package

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Wed Dec 13 10:09:35 CET 2017

Am 13.12.2017 um 08:35 schrieb Sergey Bodrov via Lazarus:
> I personally greteful, that you helps me. But I don't understand whole
> situation with code formatting, it looks like a some 'social bug' for
> me. If code formatting of existing code is prohibited, then must be
> some public warning in wiki.

Looks like you really don't understand. I won't repeat what has been
said before. Just one question: If you were the reviewer who added this
patch to fcl and suddenly somebody finds out that this patch creates a
crash somewhere else, how can you find the faulty line if there are
thousands of irrelevant changes but 1 tiny incorrect "shr 1" somewhere?

If you really want code to be reformatted you must provide a separate
patch which does not change anything in the logics of the code.