[Lazarus] TTrackbar and Wine

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Fri Dec 22 13:26:03 CET 2017

I can confirm behavior in Wine. When you change trVertical to trHorizotal - everything OK. But oppositely, trackbar calculates with new width and OLD height and ticks remain horizontal. When you resize it at least 1 pixel, everything is OK.
But I'm not able to say if the issue is in Wine or in Lazarus.

V.

> Datum: 22.12.2017 12:01
> Předmět: [Lazarus] TTrackbar and Wine

Sorry, this is almost OT, but I don't know where else to ask.

 While checking an application, I found a strange problem: under Windows
 WS when TTrackbar Orientation is trVertical, it doesn't behave properly
 under Wine. The widget size is correct, but Tick Marks and bar movement
 behave following the Width value instead of the Height value. In a real
 Windows environment, it works properly as it works with other

 Does anybody with experience in using Lazarus and Wine under Linux have
 an idea of why this happens and how to fix it?

 My environment: Linux CentOs 6, Lazarus 1.8.0 FPC 3.0.4, wine 1.8.6

 Giuliano