[Lazarus] How to strip debug symbols from exe file?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 12:54:08 CET 2017

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 13:34:41 +0200, Juha Manninen via Lazarus

>How is svn import related to compiled binary size?

Because the server I use is located in Austin, Tx and I am in Sweden.
Have to use a VPN, which is not fast at all.

>Do you store the executable binary in revision control? You should not.

We always store binary output in version control so the exact binary
used by a customer can be retrieved when looking for problems. But we
only do this on released versions.
However, I just imported the program to the new Subversion server I
have set up as a replacement for CVS and then I wanted to mar it as
part of the project.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden