[Lazarus] allow/Deny user to show form

Fabio Luis Girardi fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:22:42 CET 2017

Hi all!

I'm rewriting the security system of my project, and I extended the support
of my secure controls to all standard controls of Lazarus, including TForm
and TFrame classes.

The default behavior of all controls is if the user is not allowed to
interact with it, the control is disabled, otherwise it's enabled.

But with TForm, I have two ways of allow/Deny:

** Enable/disable whole form (done).
** Allow show if user is allowed to show the form, or hide/close if the
user log out of the system or not authorized to view the form.

My problem is: What's the best TForm method to override to abort form show
via TForm.Show and TForm.ShowModal calls?

--
The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi
PascalSCADA Project