[Lazarus] Cannot commit to ccr

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 20 10:18:15 CET 2017

Hi!

Read-only access (svn update) is impossible too:

Error: Error while performing action: Unable to connect to a repository
at URL 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn'
Can't connect to host 'svn.code.sf.net': Kapcsolat elutasítva

Hungarian part of the message means: Connection refused

--
Péter Gábor
ptrg at freemail.hu