[Lazarus] LCL High-DPI request for help adding images

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Wed Feb 22 00:33:44 CET 2017

Update: I worked further today (unfortunately...)

I also added icon scaling support to the IDE. The IDE now can load 150%
and 200% versions of the icons. If a High-DPI icon is missing, the
normal icon is upscaled (with the worst algorithm, but that's what is
available in the IDE).

Request: search for volunteers who would add at least the most important
IDE icons (open, save, desktops - basically what is visible in the
coolbars). Please see images/README.txt for more info.

Note: the High-DPI icons are used only from 144DPI (150%) upwards.
120DPI (125%) uses the original icons (which is default on Windows, AFAIK).

Thanks
Ondrej