[Lazarus] Laz v1.3 Ctrl+Click "jump to implementation" behaviour

Wed Feb 22 10:38:51 CET 2017

Hi,

I know v1.3 is an old version, but for specific reasons I can't upgrade
(yet). Anyway, in this version of Lazarus (running under Windows), if I
Ctrl+LeftClick, it jumps to the declaration of a
method/procedure/function, and not actual implementation.

Now in my Lazarus v1.3 I did see under IDE Options -> Editor -> Mouse,
there is a "Ctrl Button" under the "Left 1" settings, which is set to
"Jumps to implementation", but it actually jumps to the declaration
(same as Alt+UpArrow behaviour).

Is there some other setting I need to change so Ctrl+LeftClick actually
jumps to the implementation, or was this simply a bug in v1.3 which was
later fixed? I have a Laz v1.7 running under FreeBSD where the
Ctrl+LeftClick behaviour is correct - it jumps to the actual implementation.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/