[Lazarus] "Procedure list" level depth dependend?

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Wed Feb 22 13:55:08 CET 2017

I just tested Lazarus 1.6 under Wine and I can confirm. It does not show nested procs and funcs at all. Someone else should test to find out if it is Windows only issue or if there were improving between 1.6.2 and 1.7. (There is mentioned that the autor of Procedure List is Graeme.)

V.

Am 2017-02-22 um 02:32 schrieb Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus:
 > I tested with Lazarus 1.7 r54239M FPC 3.0.2 x86_64-linux-qt and nested functions and procedures are listed well (I tested depth 3).

 I am using the last official release of Lazarus (1.6.2) on Windows 8.1.
 It does not show deeper nested functions.

 > The shortcut is Alt+G.

 Yes, you are right. It's Alt+G (not Ctrl+G).