[Lazarus] Format code on Save

Thu Feb 23 10:19:50 CET 2017

On 2017-02-23 09:08, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
>> Also, what does the AddHandlerOnSaveEditorFile()'s "AtLast" parameter
>> mean and do?
>
> Prepend or append to the list of handlers.

Ah, thank. That would come in handy if the IDE Options ever have a GUI
to manage such actions. eg: Eclipse has that, and that is also where I
saw this feature (format code on save).

> You set a non var parameter? Think again.

Ah, too many late nights. Thanks for that pointer.

Adding the following to the beginning of my event handler solves the
problem.

  if SaveStep = sefsAfterWrite then
    Exit;

Thanks for all your help.