[Lazarus] LCL High-DPI request for help adding images

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:28:34 CET 2017

Am 26.02.2017 18:01 schrieb "Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus" <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>:

> I use Inkscape for icons. I use some template 64*64 px (although px means
nothing in vector format, it is moreless for help-grid only). Then I use
rsv-convert tool to convert icons to *.png. The icons looks best with
integer multiples/divisor (i.e. 16, 32, 64, 128 px etc.). The non-integer
look is also accepatble (24, 48, 96 px).

At my company we design each icon size by hand as the non-integer devisions
would definitely not be acceptable due to aliasing and also the details of
the icons can more easily be adjusted to fit the icon size.
So if SVG support should be added there should always be the possibility to
do it the "hard" way as well if one wants to have pixel perfect icons.

Regards,
Sven