[Lazarus] Initial NoGUI LCL support for Amiga Systems

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:53:36 CET 2017

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 12:49 AM, Marcus Sackrow via Lazarus
> I implemented a basic support for Amiga systems

Now I found your post here and read it properly.

> Since 2010 I'm working on  Lazarus/LCL MUI interface for Amiga Systems. At
> the moment on github https://github.com/alb42/lazarus/tree/lazarus-morphos
> some Results of this available at my Blog:
> https://blog.alb42.de/category/fpc/lcl/
>
> Is it possible to add this initial Amiga systems support? How about this MUI
> LCL Interface?

I applied the code implementing NoGUI support.

Yes, the MUI stuff looks interesting.
I think none of the current developers have time nor motivation to
develop Amiga MUI bindings. It means you should get write access to
the relevant directory in Lazarus sources and maintain the code
yourself.
Initial commit can be done by somebody, maybe me.
This would kind of imply a commitment from your side to maintain it
for some time to come.

The term "mui" does not tell much to most people. MUI can also mean
"Multilingual User Interface" by Microsoft. The bindings name should
include "Amiga" I think.

Juha