[Lazarus] CodeTools knowledge about a project - find a class

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sun Jul 2 22:21:13 CEST 2017

On 26.05.2017 13:11, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
> It seems it already exists (as Mattias pointed out) - we just didn’t
> know about it. :)  All that remains is to assign a shortcut to it, if
> a default one doesn't exist.

I absolutely fell in love with FPC/Lazarus now. It offers everything I need.

Another wishes would be a faster compiler (it won't happen I know :) ),
a better+faster debugger (I hope for fpDebug in the future) and maybe
full Cocoa support (which I don't need yet, though). But these are minor
issues.

It's very  impressive what the FPC and Lazarus teams and other component
vendors achieved.

Ondrej