[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 3 of 1.8.0

brian brian at meadows.pair.com
Tue Jul 4 23:49:54 CEST 2017

On 07/04/2017 04:25 PM, Juha Manninen via Lazarus wrote:
> It surely is reported. See this and the related issues:
>  https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=30863
> Nobody has found a way to fix it for good on every system. It is
> annoying, yes.

OK, I'll not bother testing the other two release candidates then. I
think "annoying" is a bit of an understatement, myself. If the final
release of 1.8 still shows the problem *for me*, then I'm certainly
going to be staying with 1.6.4.

Brian.

--
Please note the forthcoming minor change of e-mail address,
brian at meadows.pairSITE.com not brian at meadows.pair.com.