[Lazarus] Running Unit tests for all projects

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Wed Jul 19 14:43:02 CEST 2017

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus
> On 2017-07-18 14:42, Marcos Douglas B. Santos via Lazarus wrote:
>
> MSEide+MSEgui has such a tool in its MSEUniverse repository. It's a bit
> cryptic to use (and no help as always), but once you get the gist of things
> (Martin will surely lend a hand explaining things) it works pretty well.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

> For my own projects I simply have batch scripts that execute automatically
> via cron jobs every <x> amount of minutes or hours. The produce XML output
> which gets processed by XSLT to generate a HTML page which is automatically
> published. I also get a unit test summary email sent to me. The process is
> very similar to what I do with the tiOPF project. Take a look at the
> <tiopf2>/InstallScripts/freebsd/ directory for an example. Oh yeah, I also
> use FPTest (a DUnit2 clone but FPC specific) - instead of FPCUnit, but the
> latter should be able to do the above (I think).

I saw. It's simple and works to tiOPF. I thought in a program to run
all tests in all my programs... that is it, I should to create a
program, register all project paths and run.

How do you get the compiler arguments for each project? Mabe using the
XML that Lazarus creates for each program?

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas