[Lazarus] Sparta Form Designer change

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 03:22:38 CEST 2017

Okay I've tested on windows it it works great, but not at all on gtk2
linux. I created a test project for inherited forms, because it might not
be so straight forward for some of you test. I attached the test project to
issue 29615

Here is a page with a video screen capture of the docked form designer
working with inherited forms on windows:

https://www.getlazarus.org/videos/dockedform/
Browsable sources at: https://github.com/sysrpl/dockedform

Unfortunately I think the sparta docked form editor is currently not
working on all other platforms.

Here is a link to the original issue with its status reverted back to
"assigned".