[Lazarus] Sparta Form Designer change

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 23:51:23 CEST 2017

Maciej,

Thanks for the work on this. I fixed a few problems on OSX (I haven't send
patches) and it's working great other than that TMainMenu.

I will put together a few actually useful forms that can registered, just
to demonstrate how and why anyone might use them. Maybe I'll sumbit them to
bug tracker and they can be included in either packages or examples.

Also, I further generalized a RegisterForm procedure and think it should be
added to the IDEIntf. To that end I created this routine.

procedure RegisterForm(const Package: string; FormClass: TCustomFormClass;
const Category, Caption, Description, Units: string);

Issue with patch: