[Lazarus] Please consider adding Application Explorer to lazarus components folder

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 00:08:52 CEST 2017

I think this tool should be added to the lazarus components folder. I've
been trying to fix issues with the sparta docked form designer and fell
back to debugging/testing using a tool I wrote some time ago. It has helped
me understand the structure of the sparta designer a lot. It's helpful in
many other areas as well.

Here is a brief video with a property grid newly added:

https://video.getlazarus.org/appexploregrid.mp4

And here is the original page for this tool with a better overview:

https://www.getlazarus.org/apps/appexplore/

I've updated the tool and moved the sources to gthub. This tool is stable
on all platforms and it's useful enough that I think it should be in
included in the lazarus components folder. The source code is small.

Request filed under #32191