[Lazarus] Sparta Form Designer patch

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 00:34:19 CEST 2017

lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>:

> I put together a patch for the sparta docked form designer and attached it
> to this issue:
>
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32194
>
> This fixes the designer on gtk2, and probably qt as well. I made a few
> small changes, some of which are hacks, notably the fix for BorderStyle. I
> also removed the green color, which I assume was for testing.
>
> The real big issue left I can see is BorderIcons always resetting to [] on
> non windows platforms.

Thanks for nice feedback and patch. The part of patch for showing forms on
GTK2 was usable, but part for border style was incorrect (hopefully I fixed
this problem together with BorderIcons in r55579).

For default event please create new bug report (and for new bugs - will be
easier to manage).

Problem with a TMainMenu fixed in r55582.

Please test and close #32194 if designed form is visible for GTK2. For
other problems please create related bug reports :)

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak