[Lazarus] Sparta Form Designer change

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 01:32:03 CEST 2017

Thanks, tests and working great on win, mac, and gtk2 linux. I suspect
maybe it works on qt linux as well.

BorderStyle and BorderIcons work as well. Good job and thank you :)

Please set these issues to resolved and i will close:

032183
032171
032170
029615

Note: I will be filing two more issues that are effecting gtk2 at least:

1) Default event creation is not working and you cannot delete controls
using the Delete keyboard key. I suspect these two issues are caused by the
same problem so I will file as one issue.

2) TMainMenu can be removed, but it no longer shows menu items in the
designer at the top of the form. This is because pFakeMenu is parented to
pBG which is now set hide itself.

Probably a better solution than hiding pBG (sorry about my fix) would be to
ensure it's ALWAYS in behind in z-order of pClient. This is something I
tried but could not get working. There was always some something triggering
pBG to be back on top of pClient which I couldn't isolate.