[Lazarus] Sparta Form Designer change

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:53:20 CEST 2017

Juha, I just tested on Qt4 (I haven't tested Qt5 yet) and the sparta form
designer is working great with the latest svn trunk, with one outstanding
problem:

TMainMenu is not working correctly with the Qt4 widget set. video
<https://www.getlazarus.org/watch/?title=Sparta%20form%20designer%20crashes%20on%20Qt%20when%20deleteting%20TMainMenu&name=sparta-qt-menu-crash>

In the video linked above the crash occurs when the TMenuMenu is selected
and I press the delete key. Not the designer is glitched during the menu
editing, adding extra space above the design time menus. That is probably
related to the issue.

I filed a bug for Qt TMainMenu crash: 32206