[Lazarus] Anchoring problem with ScrollBox and Panels

Gabor Boros mlnglsts at bgss.hu
Tue Jun 6 19:39:42 CEST 2017

Hi All,

The attached example contains a form with a ScrollBox on it with three
Panels in it. Height of Panel1 is static, height of Panel2 depend on the
size of Form/ScrollBox, height of Panel3 can be modifiable by the user.
In the example a simple OnClick emulate the variable height feature of
Panel3. So, start the example, modify (or not) size of the form, then
click on Panel3. I got a "Position range overflow..." error. What I
doing wrong or is this a bug?

Gabor