[Lazarus] Anchoring problem with ScrollBox and Panels

Gabor Boros mlnglsts at bgss.hu
Wed Jun 7 09:52:27 CEST 2017

2017. 06. 07. 8:37 keltezéssel, Michael W. Vogel via Lazarus írta:
> You will see, the resizing problem comes from Panel2.

I see. But don't understand. :D

> To demonstrate what happen take the added example or create a new app,
> put a panel on it and anchor Left, Top, Right to the form sides and
> anchor Bottom to nil. Start the app and change the bounds of it.

Your example work as expected. If resize the form panel resized properly.

I tried to accomplish the task in a different way. Attached a new
example. Bottom of Panel2 anchored to bottom of ScrollBox. This works.
Top of Panel2 anchored to bottom of Panel1. When resize the form top of
Panel2 is moving Why? Top of Panel2 why not stay with bottom of Panel1?

Gabor