[Lazarus] Anchoring problem with ScrollBox and Panels

Michael W. Vogel m-w-vogel at gmx.de
Wed Jun 7 10:42:02 CEST 2017

Am 07.06.2017 um 09:52 schrieb Gabor Boros via Lazarus:
> Your example work as expected. If resize the form panel resized properly.
As it should. I simply wanted to show you, what happen when you anchor
the bottom of a panel: Sizing of form, sizes the panel. The same, as in
all your test projects before: Sizing of ScrollBox1, sizes Panel2.

> I tried to accomplish the task in a different way. Attached a new
> example. Bottom of Panel2 anchored to bottom of ScrollBox. This works.
> Top of Panel2 anchored to bottom of Panel1. When resize the form top
> of Panel2 is moving Why? Top of Panel2 why not stay with bottom of
> Panel1?
You have anchored it to center. The center of Panel2 is now the center
of ScrollBox1. See http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Anchor_Sides#Example_3