[Lazarus] Is this a bug?

Wolf wv99999 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 10:37:23 CEST 2017

Now that I learned the word "initialization section", I could google for
it, and what's going on behind the screens is no longer murky. Thanks
again. I even found the heaptrc documentation
<https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/heaptrc/index.html> and in it
the "dumpheap" procedure, which means I can follow heap usage throughout
my program, without any interference from "halt".
--Problem solved--.
wolf