[Lazarus] I'm so happy

Gabor Boros Sascha.Hestermann at gmx.de
Thu Jun 29 13:26:59 CEST 2017

Dear!

I just wanted  to share some great news with you, I'm so happy! You may read the news here  http://www.dominikagembiak.pl/w/xl33.php

Gabor Boros

Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 6:26 AM
To: Sascha.Hestermann at gmx.de
Subject: More fisticuffs!

Very much appreciated!

I  know what you mean. It is a very thin line to walk honestly. If you come  off too quick and strong then they  are going to assume you are just in it for a  hookup(which I'm  not and what I think she may be  afraid  of even  though I don't have to come back to the same old bar).If you hesitate and take too long to  make a move then they could lose interest and move on which in my mind is worse  case scenario.  I think your advice is  spot  on because  at this point it's better  to go down swinging and then  I can say I tried and move on.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10