[Lazarus] Call for translations updates for 1.8 release

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:10:01 CEST 2017

On 5/10/17, Maxim Ganetsky via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

>> Is there an official translator for the Dutch language files?
>
> No. Feel free to take it over.

I have been working on the translation of the LCL (I decided to not
translate the IDE, there is no "market" for that).
Unfortunately my harddisk has died on me, and it is not recoverable.
Yes, I make backups, but I never backup my lazarus checkout.

So, my work has gone.

Now I need a new computer, before I can start again.

The same week my Raspberry Pi died on me and internet access is only
available to me when I am at work, so have petty on me please.

Bye for now.

Bart