[Lazarus] Mac users: High-DPI

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Thu Mar 9 16:18:14 CET 2017

On 09.03.2017 16:10, Michael Ring via Lazarus wrote:
> I build Lazarus about every other week from trunk and use it on my
> Mac. I have no idea on how to solve the issue but when you want me to
> test something on trunk let me know...

Yes :) If you use Carbon or Cocoa: how does the latest Lazarus IDE look
like (check that it is built with Application.Scaled (Project Options ->
Application -> "Use LCL scaling (Hi-DPI)). Is everything fine - text
size, button size etc? Did anything change from 1.6?

Do you have a retina display? If yes, could you upload a screenshot
somewhere?

Thanks!
Ondrej