[Lazarus] https website for Lazarus

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.nl
Tue Mar 14 12:16:31 CET 2017

As a test I used Letsencrypt for my own site. If successful then I
planned to update Lazarus. My first automated certificate update went
smooth, so Lazarus is next.

One mayor issue with Letsencrypt is that all automated update processes
re-generate the CSR. Since our hoster supports dnsseq you don't want
that. So I spent some time to create my own update scripts using my own
CSR. Since these proved OK, Lazarus is next.

Marc

BTW, subdomains shouldn't be a problem