[Lazarus] Online Package Manager

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Wed Mar 29 17:46:39 CEST 2017

Of course a newly added package in the repository can/must be marked as
new for a period of time.

> With your method non-installed packages wouldn't show up as
> "new" packages.
I was talking about installed packages when I said that "all packages",
sorry if it was not clear enough....

>> It would be better to show up-to-date packages with normal icon
This means: if I have an installed package and specially if it is
up-to-date then it is not new for me (no way), so it does not need my
special attention until a the next update... updated packages are not
new packages.
Currently I have a package (FPSreadsheet) up-to-date and it is marked as
new...

--
Péter Gábor
ptrg at freemail.hu