[Lazarus] laz4android error...

José Marques Pessoa jmpessoa at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 22:10:54 CEST 2017

Fixed!

Thank you!

________________________________
From: Lazarus <lazarus-bounces at lists.lazarus-ide.org> on behalf of Liyuan García Caballero via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:03:01 PM
To: Lazarus mailing list
Cc: Liyuan García Caballero
Subject: [Lazarus] laz4android error...

Hi team!

I have some errors to build my APK. I use LAMW. Can I help me?

[javac] D:\App\Mio\src\org\lamw\mio\android-17\App.java:75: error:
method jAppOnCreate in class Controls cannot be applied to given types;
     [javac]       controls.jAppOnCreate(this, controls.appLayout);
     [javac]               ^
     [javac]   required: Context,RelativeLayout,Intent
     [javac]   found: App,RelativeLayout
     [javac]   reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
     [javac] D:\App\Mio\src\org\lamw\mio\android-17\App.java:80: error:
method jAppOnNewIntent in class Controls cannot be applied to given types;
     [javac]     protected void onNewIntent(Intent intent)
{super.onNewIntent(intent); controls.jAppOnNewIntent();}
[javac] ^
     [javac]   required: Intent
     [javac]   found: no arguments
     [javac]   reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length

     [javac] 2 errors
     [javac] 3 warnings

Thank you!