[Lazarus] Change in source editor behaviour ?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Mar 30 22:58:38 CEST 2017

Hello,

Sorry about the noise.

By searching the keyboard shortcuts I found

'line selection mode',

which was mapped to CTRL-K, L.
AFAIK this combination was previously mapped (in my settings)
to 'select current line'. (to verify, I checked the settings
in 'joe', which is configured using the same keys as Lazarus...)

I seem to have activated this inadvertently after the update ?

Strange. Once more, sorry about the noise.

Always happens.
After you send a mail, you stumble on the solution of the problem...

Michael.