[Lazarus] Call for translations updates for 1.8 release

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 23:34:56 CEST 2017

On 4/18/17, Maxim Ganetsky via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> Now that Lazarus 1.8 branch has been created it is time for translators
> to review and update their translations.

Is there an official translator for the Dutch language files?
The state of the dutch translation is rather poor.

I started to make some improvements, but it's a rather daunting task.
All the more because for me programming is tied to the English
language and translating "keywords" like property, event, message etc.
just sounds a bit silly to me.
Also the dutch language is much more verbose than the english one.

I also have seen many resourcestrings I have never encountered in the
wild, so I do not know their context.

Bart