[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.8.0

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Fri May 19 10:27:55 CEST 2017

Am 18.05.2017 um 23:45 schrieb Werner Pamler via Lazarus:
> An issue with the installer for 1.8RC1 32bit Windows (I hope it has
> not been discussed already...): the checkbox to create a desktop icob
> is disabled.

This happens when "Create a seconary installation" is checked. And I
looked at previous versions: all versions back to 1.2 have the same
behavior (1.0 did not have the secondary installation option yet). So, I
guess this is intended. But why should a secondardy installation be
inhibited to create a desktop icon?