[Lazarus] CodeTools On Event insert? detect

noreply at z505.com noreply at z505.com
Sat May 27 03:13:51 CEST 2017

>> [...]
>> I want to intercept [...] and add
>>
>>    SomeCode();
>>
>> between the begin/end of the event, i.e. on button 1 click.
>>
>> Does codetools provide some way to do it?

Found this discussions about it too:

http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2014-March/086457.html

http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/Lazarus-RFC-Code-tools-Feature-td4036425.html

That's interesting that Michael V. C. wanted logging at begin/end of
code snippets in procedures, because that's exactly what powtils had to
do but it looks kind of ugly at the source level to have IFDEF DEBUG at
the end and begin of each procedure, but that's how I did it..

But, this requirement that I need has nothing to do with that, it's for
something else.. but still interesting!