[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.8 RC1 under Raspbian Jessie

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat May 27 10:44:56 CEST 2017

On 26/05/17 21:20, Bo Berglund via Lazarus wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:52:06 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd via Lazarus<lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>> My apologies, but since you hadn't tested it for the current RC I >assumed you'd abandoned it.
> No apology needed!
> It's just that I have 6 RPi:s running at home for different purposesand those I use for FPC programming are working well as it is, so Ihave not even looked for new releases of Lazarus recently.
> The script was done for this:1) To simplify the initial installation on a brand new RPi2) To make sure the install is done to the pi environment rather thanglobal with sudo.

Noted. But I'd got one next to me earmarked for development onto which I
could easily checkout the RC (using the original published URL) and
where I could check the build using the basic commands that the
developers expected and which are probably buried somewhere in the Wiki :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk