[Lazarus] PlotFunction patch declined?

Balázs Székely getmem1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:15:18 CET 2017

@Alexey
>>What Pandora?? I don't know Pandora, I use Laz and LCL.
Today the phrase "to open Pandora's box" means to perform an action that
may seem small or innocent, but that turns out to have severely detrimental
and far-reaching negative consequences.(https://en.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora%27s_box)
What @wp meant is you can already use TAChart, developing similar features
in PlotFunction in parallel would be an overkill.