[Lazarus] Howto disable Lazarus IDE using a XFCE dark theme

Tue Nov 7 21:14:48 CET 2017

On 2017-11-06 23:58, R0b0t1 wrote:
> Integrated theming is a good idea because unless all assets are obtained
> from the windowing toolkit then there is no way to know they will mesh well
> with a given color scheme.

As the saying goes: “You are preaching to the choir”. ;-) I fully agree
with you, hence fpGUI Toolkit supports individual application theming.
As standard, every fpGUI application can also switch between the 8
built-in standard themes with the --theme command line parameter.

   http://geldenhuys.co.uk/~graemeg/themes/start.html

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/