[Lazarus] Quick Video: A Web Application

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Nov 9 10:59:07 CET 2017

On 08.11.2017 16:39, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> .. I believe that you should embrace the platforms you're using. That
> means: browser as client, webserver as server, and HTTP or websocket
> as the transport layer.

This depends on who is "you" :) .

I've already been doing some " Lazarus Community" work (I do have a
working draft for an "application" Widget Type that does not do a GUI
binding, as an extension to the NoGui Widget Type, but stop working on
it due to the complexity of publishing any of it), and so "you" might be
the creator of Lazarus means to provide such a framework managing the
clint/server communication in some (yet undefined) user friendly way.

-Michael