[Lazarus] Win64 bit "Can not load SQLite client library "sqlite3.dll"

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 17:47:20 CET 2017

On 12 November 2017 at 22:17, Dennis via Lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> At first, I though it is because the existing sqlite3.dll is win32 format
> so I went to https://sqlite.org/download.html to download
> https://sqlite.org/2017/sqlite-dll-win64-x64-3210000.zip

I've just downloaded the 64bit SQLite.dll file to check.  64bit Dependancy
Walker reports no dependencies outside of usual Windows DLLs, so it should
be fine.  And just looking at the name of the dll you've suggested, it's
for MySQL anyway, not for SQLite.

I have a copy of libmysql.dll (32 bit).  I got it when I installed MySQL a
few versions ago.  From memory I had to install a particular build to get
that file as it's not in my current mysql folder...  It was with some
install that came with developer tools.  My current mysql is only the
engine...

Long winded way of saying: Sorry, I'm not sure what your issue is, but I'm
sure it's not libmysql.dll you need.

Mike