[Lazarus] Assembler window shows but without Debugger Exception popup

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Nov 13 13:49:51 CET 2017

On 13/11/17 10:40, Lubos Pintes via Lazarus wrote:
> What that means? An exception, access violation or what?
> It probably happens somewhere in my UI Automation implementation. The
> Call stack window doesn't show useful information.
> An F7 key tells something like "Cannot find function boundary".
> So curently I don't know how to debug this problem.

How did the app run before?

check the "threads" window.

you may be in the wrong thread (OS may add threads, even if your app
does not have them)

did you do stepping, or did you run F9?

what OS?

what version of gdb?

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_Debugger_Tips#Log_info_for_debug_session

provide a log (if not possible then at least  the output of the "debug
output" window/ open this before the problem happens)

there should be a lines like

*stopped, reason=...

the last such line should give a clue.