[Lazarus] Assembler window shows but without Debugger Exception popup

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 11:17:15 CET 2017

Oh, View menu, of course. I am stupid indeed. :)
I just updated a GDB to version 7.7.1 and now at least the stack trace
makes more sense. It is full of Windows API calls. However, here is a
part of debug output which seems to be relevant, at least I am not sure
what exactly this can be:
&"warning: HEAP[project1.exe]: \n"
&"warning: HEAP: Free Heap block 105AA5B0 modified at 105AA5D0 after it
was freed\n"
&"\n"
~"[Switching to Thread 4928.0x13e8]\n"
*stopped,reason="signal-received",signal-name="SIGTRAP",signal-meaning="Trace/breakpoint
trap",frame={addr="0x778661e2",func="ntdll!RtlCaptureStackContext",args=[],from="C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM32\\ntdll.dll"},thread-id="9",stopped-threads="all"
=thread-selected,id="9"

I extracted this output immediately after the Assembler window appeared.
Other things there are library loaded, thread created, etc.
If you still thinks it makes sense to post the Lazarus debug output you
suggested, I can of course do it.

Dňa 13. 11. 2017 o 17:18 Martin Frb via Lazarus napísal(a):