[Lazarus] Deleting items in OI

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sat Nov 25 19:21:59 CET 2017

Hi,

I just have some more info. Everything was OK to revision 52209.
OI was completly broken between 52210 and 52229 (components didn't appear at all).
Revision 52230 improved OI but deleting didn't work as described in previous mails, it's up to now.

V.

> Datum: 25.10.2017 20:31
> Předmět: Re: [Lazarus] Deleting items in OI

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 8:30 PM, Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus
 > I got this code for design time editing (note the line+comment ***
 > aHook.SelectOnlyThis(aECTC.Tabs);  { force the OI to refresh } ***).
 >
 > That line should refresh OI so the deleted item (CollectionItem) is removed
 > (node in OI).
 >
 > It worked in recent Lazarus versions, but it doesn't work in the latest
 > trunk (i.e. item is removed but related node in OI persists).
 >
 > I don't know which revision broke it.
 >
 > What should I do?

 I could look at it. What is the easiest way to reproduce?

 Juha