[Lazarus] Compiling/linking/debugging package with generics

R0b0t1 r030t1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:36:07 CET 2017

Sorry list, I'm trying to stop my double posting.

lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 10:46:01 -0600
>> R0b0t1 via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>>
>>>[...]
>>> To be clear, for some reason most of the time the unit (and every
>>> other unit) was rebuilding properly, but one time it didn't. Perhaps
>>> it is a linking issue?
>>
>> If you cannot reproduce it then your issue is not related to this
>> thread.
>>

> Seeing as the OP took years to reproduce his issue, I may not have that
informatuon for a long time. I realize what I experienced may not be
precisely relevant but it seemed close enough that I felt I shouldn't
remain silent.

It looks like I came across https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=25797,
this issue but with inline functions.

R0b0t1.