[Lazarus] Documentation in Lazarus

Wolf wv99999 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 00:06:43 CEST 2017

Thank you, Alexey, Graeme, Michael, for a share of your experience. If I
understand you aright, what I want to do is best done as a two-step
process: firstly write the documentation in an editor capable of saving
it as HTML, then as a second step render the HTML file onto a Lazarus form.

As an editor, I'd prefer LibreOffice, since I am familiar with it. My
experience with LaTeX is limited, as I recall it has quite a mind of its
own when it comes to deciding what to render where - using it would mean
abrogating much of the control over final layout that LibreOffice
offers. And layout is important when documenting thoughts and thinking.

Thus, there remains rendering HTML onto a Lazarus form. Have you any
suggestions on which component to use?

wolf