[Lazarus] Lazarus code editor: what happened with the caret?

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 16:46:59 CEST 2017

Hello and thank for info. NVDA uses screen scraping, it hooks Windows
API like ExtTextOut, TextOut, etc. This rarely works well, and it is
used as a last chance when everything else fails.
Also there is an OCR, but it is only for static things, i.e. take a
snapshot of window and OCR it. So for example an inaccessible installer
can be used quite well, but something as dynamic as edit text area
cannot, at least now.
Dňa 7. 10. 2017 o 16:12 Martin Frb via Lazarus napísal(a):