[Lazarus] Developing a WidgetSet

Sun Oct 8 23:15:31 CEST 2017

On 2017-10-08 21:09, Lubos Pintes via Lazarus wrote:
> If I want to add a functionality like accessibility to WidgetSet, which
> package could I use, lcl.lpk, or lclbase.lpk?

I believe "accessibility" is beyond the scope of the LCL. It is expected
that the underlying GUI toolkit (Qt, GTK, fpGUI etc) implement the
accessibility and will magically be available in your application, if
accessibility is enabled in your desktop environment.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/