[Lazarus] Annoyance with 1.8RC5

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Sun Oct 15 17:05:36 CEST 2017

Hi All!

I have been using RC5 for a couple of days and am annoyed by one
change.  Maybe its a configuration item that I can't find, but I would
really like to turn off 'Always on Top' for the Object Inspector,
Messages, Call Stack and other IDE forms.

I've been using Delphi since version 1 and got used to being able to
click on an IDE form to bring it to the front.  Now I have to slide it
out of the way or minimize it (if possible) to get access to other forms
or the running application.

What can I do about this?

Thanks,

Don